The sakura is blossoming everywhere and reach its fullest, I think.
Yappari I love spring the best among the 4 seasons though there’re people who definitely hate spring due to the kafunshou-花粉症(the pine pollen allergy) they suffer every year, that can make people have wet eyes like crying and itchy, excessive drowsiness or runny nose together with the kushami(sneezing).
I remember in the mid of March, how the international student section staff had her eyes wet and also in the densha how people like creating orchestra sneezing one by one continuously.
Luckily, I have no problem with this kafunshou.
Just a little tips to prevent/fight kafunshou :
– Stay away from flowering trees
– Wear a mask when blend in the crowd
– Avoid wearing clothes that can attract and retain pollen particles.
– Clean our clothes before entering the room.
– Snort green tea / ten-cha to clean out the pollen ( I read it from the forum)
– Use good air filter at home
During this period, it’s also the time seeing a lot of people do hanami(flower viewing).
Practically, people go to park, like having picnic bringing bento sitting under the tree to enjoy the beauty of blossoming sakura.
I haven’t had my hanami, plan for it next Sunday, if the time is convenient for me.
Here are some shots of blossoming sakura taken in Ueno, otw to Inokashira Koen, Beppu,Oita, campus.