This assignment from Olla has been given months before about the Global Warming or 温暖化 in Japanese. Olla, sorry I forgot it.. Haha.. I pay it now, for sure I would get a “D” if it was the lesson I attended. LOL.
Yup, so basically she read from the mag’s article about the trend of global warming campaign in Indonesia. Like the planting 1000 trees triggered by the Indonesia society institution. And also the more accessible information to educate society in order to be aware of global warming by efficient electrical power usage, limit the usage of one time usage home supplies like paper plate, and so on..
So the tag question is my sin confession of my habits that potentially destroy the earth, instead of reducing the planetary global warming :
1) Asking plastic bags for the later use of littering bag in my room. But I’ve learned to make less the request of it, even ask for no plastic bag. Fyi, in some supermarket here, for eg Seiyu, they’ll give you a 10 yen discount if I’m not mistaken for not asking for the plastic bag. It’s a good way, I think. ^^
2) Keep the electrical power on standby mode. Ho ho.. Still learning to unplug them, I can say it seems hard esp for TV since I just need to press the remote from my bed. But the fact, we can save 1000lbs of carbon dioxide by unplugging them.
3) Using paper plate, paper cups, one-time use chopstick in the party. But I do learn also, as if I’m going to held party, I ask everyone to take their own tableware.
4) Not economical for the toilet papers, yeah I think I’m such inefficient for the toilet paper.
Can’t think of others, but I’d like to confess my good habits too. *angel mode on* He he..
1) Ride bicycle, and walk every day.
2) Bring along my own chopstick instead of using the one-time use one.
3) Fill the washing machine in full load, after a week of the piles clothes. It save water right?😛
4) Use recycle paper for printing.
Done also! Do you guys have any other additional information about the contribution to global warming? Post it in your blog, please if you have.. ^^)v Thank you.