I got the tag from Pythia, he he.. So here’s my assignment.. ^^
For others, feel free to pass along the thingy tag.
THE THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1) Sports, Dance. I can be a real freak while you ask for working out. He he
2) Make friends, because friends can make my day and without them, I’m nothing 😛 Moreover, I can also learn many characteristics while opening up our insights towards different perspectives.
3) Travelling, I was once told by the fortune teller ages ago, that I have the traveller faith. Ha ha..
4) Thrilling adventure, anything that can pump up my adrenalin.
5) Chocolates, chocolates and chocolates!
6) Baskin Robbins
THE THINGS I SAY OFTEN:
1) ～お願いします ~onegaishimasu ( ~please – in Japanese)
2) ありがとう サンキュー Arigatou /sankyu- ( Thank you – in Japanese)
3) ごめんね ごめんなさいGomen ne / gomen nasai (Sorry – in Japanese)
4) こんにちは Konnichiwa (Good Afternoon – in Japanese)
5) なるほどね Naruhodo ne (I see..- in Japanese)
6) 了解Ryoukai (I get it/understand – in Japanese)
7) Gelo (Crazy – in Indonesia’s slank dialect)
8) Ya uwes ( something sounds like “Ok” in Indonesian Javanese)
9) Wokeh dey (Ok but in slank indonesian)
Since I currently live in Japan, so mostly the things I say often in Japanese. ^^..
THE BOOKS I’VE READ RECENTLY:
No particular book, but I read quite a lot of various books now.. Well, might be boring you.. LOL
1) KY (空気読めないーKuuki Yomenai) – Japanese slank, do read it in densha. It’s a real unbelievable slank.. I pick one word for ex like the “AM”. It’s the shorten of the phrase : Ato de Mata ne (more or less means let’s meet again later, isn’t it crazy? Ha ha)
2) Cara Cepat dan Mudah Belajar Bahasa Korea (The Fast and easy way to Learn Koreans) – read it in my morning’s ritual in the toilet. 😛
3) 情報 Jouhou – for my teaching
4) Data Mining books – for my lessons and research
5) Japanese Language book
6) Hundred pages of books that still on my desk. Huhu..
THE THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1) Present my parents “travelling package”
2) Open an orphanage house / house for old-aged people that has no family (I dunno the English, but in Indonesian it is “panti jompo”) in Indonesia
3) Graduate my master course on time / in time. 😛
4) Have kid/s
5) Live happily ever after with Ko DW. 😛
THE SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN ( Recently):
1) Japanese Lessons(again the boring ones and not the songs heh? Ha ha)
2) Korean songs that I can’t read, got it from my Korean friend.
3) Chant of Metta by Imee Ooi, good for study and peace of mind.
4) Piano instrumental by Kevin Kern
5) Symphony no 25 G Minor, Rondo Alla Turca, Sonata in A K331, Sonata K 331 Allegretto etc by Mozart
6) The Swan by Saint Saens
7) Yoga tracks, good to keep your mind peace
Yup, mostly instrumental, ha ha..
THE THINGS I’ve LEARNED IN THE LAST AND THIS YEAR:
1) Learn that there’s nothing possible as long as we make effort to do it.
2) Learn that how painful and hard time it is, good results are waiting infront.
3) Learn to cook, I was a bad cook, I don’t say I’m good now – still a bad cook but better.. LOL
4) Learn to ride bicycle after years, plus few acrobatic variations. fufufu
5) Learn Japanese in Math, IT terms.. It’s quite terrible since they have all the terms in Japanese, not like in Indonesian as they’re quite similar phrase. For ex. 微分方程式(bibun houteisiki)、個有値(Koyuuchi)。Can you guess what that means? LOL.. It’s Differential Equation and Eigen Value. See? In Indonesian we say “differential” like diferensial. It’s totally different and drove me crazy for the entrance test last year. Ha ha..
6) Learn to run wearing high heel.
Done.. he he..