Monday, April, 7
Wow, wow and wow!
That’s how my impression to my new 20 sqm room, 4 sqm wider than the one before.
But this 4 sqm wider really contribute a different touch and bringing the superior sense.
I just felt like entering the hotel room equipped with a totally brand new and high tech facilities plus sightseeing spots surrounds the residence area.
Whether I can say it as “nervous syndrome” or not, but the fact, last Saturday I could hardly slept. I slept at about 1.30 AM and woke up at 4AM. Desperately saw at the messy room where my stuffs and my friend’s stuffs are mixed altogether.
Then, as I promised him, that I would provide him the home-cleaning, ha ha.. so I rushly started the sun-bathing futon. But hey, it’s not sun-bathing! moon bathing though..😛
It’s quite a breezy wind and I had to to come and go out the room for 6times because not only futon, but also kake futon, linen’re waiting their turns. :p
It’s soon became a real mess room, while my boy friend is more girlie, I think. I say so, due to 9 dolls that I swept away from the futon. Ha ha..
Well, back to the topic.. I then arrived 2 hours earlier to the administration office of the new dorm. The officer asked me to wait until the specified time, but of course I asked her, at least gave me the keys. Yup! Because the moving services ojiisan’s waiting and the total duration of moving would later be charged to me. -_-; The officer then made me waiting with her calling here and then. Wonder why she didn’t hand out the forms I had to fill-in. (The Japanese really strict and awkward in corresponding to the rules.. hu hu.. They want to explain everything in details. Really different as compared to Indonesia as we can fill in the forms, while the officer make copies of our IC for ex, or proceed any other required documents parallelly). They really worked so slow for the administration stuffs. Moreover, after completing the forms, I wished to move my stuffs and got the checklist of room’s item+ guidance later on, or at least parallelly the ojiisan could move the stuffs. But again, they strongly didn’t recommend me to do that unless I’d finished them all. -_-;;
I entered the room, and saw how everything’s provided, from the fridger, spring bed+pillow+linen , motorized rolling curtain, and even the trash bin. OMG! ha ha, because those things’re not provided in the previous lodging. So my friend just astonished to see I brought along so many stuffs including the futon with me.. ha ha.. And to tell you, I’m again so lucky to have the room with pretty number as it’s so easy to remember, for ex 0808. (remembering me with the car in Indo ~ B 8X8X B). The lucky didn’t stop until the number, because my friend told me before, if i was lucky there will be room with ofuro (bath tub), because the standard one is equipped with only showers. So there’s like 1 room in every floor, randomly has the ofuro. And when conducting the check list, yihhaa i got the ofuro’s room. And my friend really envy me.
With no even single note left inside my purse after paying the moving services, I then went to the nearest prestigious mall to withdraw money. Inside the mall, everybody is like taking along the pretty make-up dogs for having window shopping in the mall. OMG again.. feel like i’m the bimbo(poor) among the kanemochi(rich ppl).
Here’s my impression on the facilities in the new dorm:
1) Binder file of information given by the admin staff
+ It’s such a great tremendous information from A-Z bilingually English and Japanese
– If you lost it, gotta be fined for 1,000yen
2) IC Card Key for entering the building and function as room and garbage room key+ breaker electric switch on mode
+ It’s secured and high tech
– Can’t make a duplicate key and really trouble if we left the card inside the room.
– Fine for breakage/loss is 1,750 yen.
3) Garbage key, it’s the key for the combustible recycle machine
+ No idea
– Trouble if we forget the key
4) Telephone is provided
+ Easy to contact others as internal call is free
+ Can functioning for alarm, have the answering machine, recording function, etc
– There’s basic charge of the phone usage even you don’t want to use it.
5) LAN Internet in the room
+ No charge for it, no need to find out and ask the internet service provider
– Lots of links are blocked. Never expect to do the streaming, no to FTP, no to Skype.. No more aznz.tv doramas. ha ha..
6) Utilities charge
+ No idea
– So expensive, it’s the basic charge of 120 yen/day. So fixed basic cost at least 3,600 yen / month.
In my case, leaving in the morning and arrived late at night with no air con, no light, and one time bath it can cost 210-310 yen /day. huahhh..
7) Public Washing Machine’s available, and instead of 100 Yen coin, we need to buy a prepaid 1000yen card.
+ It’s convenient if we run out of coins
– If we miss the card while it still has balance
8) Iron, Vacuum are all available
+ Of course good, no need to buy such kind things
– While waiting for the turn.
9) Public kitchen
+ Meet a lot of ppl from different countries, can make friends and can see their origin food.
– I can’t leave the cooking while taking bath, or naked cook anymore.. LOL.
Also if we left sth, i shoulda come and go to room and kitchen for so many times.
10) Linen are available, really like the hotel’s and there’s linen exchange mostly every 10 days.
+ Hygienic and dun need to wash such kind of things ourselves
– A little troubling when we forget to put the linen on the exchange day
Overally staying here can be fun.. so just enjoy the living here.. ^^
1 Yen = 90 Rupiah
1 USD = 103 Yen