Been so busy lately, not only due to the academic activities with piles of reports, presentations , research progress, taking role as Teaching Assistant, but also busy with some extracurricular activities.
So these are brief agendas of what I’d been thru in July :
– From the end of June to the beginning of July, submission date of most the reports.
Some of them, required 3 reports for the natsu gakki (summer semester), but some of them required only one.
– July 3, presentation for the 3rd report for the lecture of 計算機構論, I did it bad on the 2nd report, ihik.. dunno what grade I’ll obtain.
– July 4, regular schedule for Japanese class and collaboration seminar.
– July 5, watching Noh Performance as I got free ticket, but gosh, it’s too boring that I fell asleep, zannen. LOL.. Then I made up my mind going to practise angklung before performing Angklung musical performance in Bunkyo-ku
– July 7, presentation for the システムアーキテクチャ論 (System Architecture) lecture.
– July 8, it’s just a common Tuesday for the TA tasks. This is just the typical when all excitement and anxiousness blend to the undescribed sensation, ha ha..
– July 9-July 11, my sponsor held annual summer seminar, and this year we went to Nagano. Indonesian scholars presented angklung musical show and shadow dance.
We got 3rd prize this year, what an improvement and we should be proud of it.
The team’s efforts to think of the shadow dance concept with all the supporting equipments and the angklung procurement was worth-it, (we split it from Tokyo and Fukuoka, ha ha.. ) paid with our 3rd prize winning.
– July 13, still remember about the charity day?
Yes, we finally made it, though some of them said the venue was not as good as previous years. ( I have no idea since this was my first time) . But the matter, arriving from Nagano, my friend stays in my room for practising the Pendet Dance as we ran out of time for final rehearsal.
Some of my friends, my sensei & his wife and also another supervisor of mine went to the event. Special thanks to all of you, you’ve given positive change to the life of Indonesian street children. May GBU all. – July 14, presentation for the プログラム構造論-Mathematical Structures in Programming
– July 16, my turn for the presentation in the lab seminar and also the meeting for the research progress. tuing tuing.
– July 25, another meeting of getting new more data for the research purpose. Argh, I’m now in the middle of nowhere, struggling to improve for the research.
And as this coming August 9, we’re having the biggest event of the year in the dormitory for welcoming natsu(summer). The program department is recruiting for the performers and the participants of the booth to introduce the country. I submitted the application for the angklung performance. One of my French friend asked me to join in the Yosakoi dance (it’s a group with multi countries members), so I joined. It’s sort of martial art dance. ha ha..
One thing I admire, they are extremely serious and sincere to prepare for this event. Guess what? The practice is conducted every morning at 8, and the leader is so kind to give a morning call to the members, while we have the practice as well in the evening @9.30 three times in a week. hihi..
I was counted-in in the multi-countries members band for playing violin (giri giri da– wondering as I barely play violin)
And also counted-in by the Indonesian resident group for their performance.. “#$!#$! I don’t think
I can make it for 3 performances in one day. -_-;; LOL
Yeah it’s me, I know I can’t just staying doing nothing, trying to find activities and keep being active. It’s me who always think I can make and grab all of them to have a beautiful life balance as super girl : having the principle of boosting up the capability to the maximum, but yet I’m still ordinary human, and I began to think what I have achieved lately, what path I’ve paved.
And due to the fatiqueness, I this time got another precious lesson. It’s on Friday night coming back to dorm, and I lost my documents. It’s very ironic, since I found the mobile phone one night before on the train and handed it to the officer. huahh..
I’m sure that I still had ’em with me til I went out from the densha. So I suspect either I left it in the Suica machine (machine to recharge the card for commuting) or fell it somewhere on my way back to the dormitory. I’d called all the stations I commuted by, hoping that some had picked up the documents and handed them to the officer, but I couldn’t find it. I finally went to the policebox again asking if my documents are found. But the result was just the same, it’s really vanished! So the police just gave me a little noted paper for me for the purpose of re-applying those lost documents. *sigh*
But there’s also good thing in July, my tuition fee exemption is totally free.
Well, even I am a scholarship holder, the tuition fee paid by the sponsor is set to specified amount, and it may not enough to cover it. Thus we’re obliged to apply for the tuition fee exemption. Last time my entrance fee exemption was rejected, and I had to spend on my own to pay the shortage.
Yup, have a nice day to all of you. I love you all, hihihi..
Here’re the pictures
(1) Charity Day Pictures
(2) Summer Seminar