I found so many drafts written in March..
Tata had asked me if I’m doing okay or not since I didn’t update my blog for ages.😛
Thanks for your concern, sweet gal.. I still survive, unfortunately.. LOL.
Long story short, these are updates I managed to summarize…
– Yeay, I got A straight for all subjects in last semester (again) -> Dun wanna put so much hope on it, at least I’ve tried my best.
– I plan to submit paper, hope can do it. It’ll be my first paper, once if it’s accepted, I’ll go to Spain.🙂
– Job hunting still going on. I managed to pass the interview but then failed. Quite worried as the peak season for job hunting is April, and job offer will be given by the end of April. Two friends of mine already got the job offer, and some of them lose faith..
A lot managed to go to the final interview and then failed ’em, so we just need to start from the scratch, filling pre-entry form, entry form to show our interest to the companies, web tests, sets of interviews.. I’m physically tired both physically and mentally, but I believe once we get the job, and look back to the milestones, it’ll be very precious experience.
– Birthday with few friends, feel pleased knowing that everyone in Japan celebrate my birth day.😛
The floor mates also gave me surprise, leading me the way to the kitchen, the lamp’s switched off and there came the birthday cake, and the birthday song by everybody.
Thanks to all of you who sent me birthday wishes.
– Miss my lil friend, Wina.. She left Japan after 4 years working here. But happy for her, she now got the job in Singapore.
The crowd for buying the pass to Shinjuku Gyoen ( Shinjuku Park ), typical on the bottom of sakura tree as the best spot, bringing food and drinks.
May is about to come, let’s do the best for the research and job hunting.