This’s been in draft for almost one month.. LOL..
.. It’s always hard to say good bye to the dear ones ..
These days a lot of friends’ve left for their countries, moving out for new life. Warming greetings right start from beginning and by the passage of time passing the days together with lots of excitements ups and down but then when it comes to farewell, I always hate this part. Wish you all the best S,R,R,J.. People come and go from our life, should we feel happy? should we feel upset? We should for sure, but again just try to meditate that the attachment is really the root of all the sufferings. And it doesn’t limit to the attachment to human only, but also the stuffs.
Yes, not only friends who left, after first acquaintance of Chiro, and being attached for 2 years with fun experiences, finally RIP Chiro.
– April 2007 : came home wif me.
– June 2007 : acrobatic together in the midst of rain, and got accident (luckily not strucked by harrier)
– January 2008 : got penalty because of my fault which leaded to troublesome procedures.
– April 2008 : moved to new residence.
– Dec 2008 : suspected to be lost, due again to my fault.
– January 2009 : got discovered in different site (related to Dec 2008)
– July 2009 : RIP Chiro due to the flat tire.
The fee for fixing it almost cost like buying new one so I gave it up and Chiro will be Rest In Parking space for temporary or forever. For that reason, I need to walk every day to the station in the unbearable humid summer before having the new one home.
Chiro, thanks for the accompany in these last 2 years, riding from Mitaka to Chofu, strolling around neighbourhood area, etc etc.