It’s no one else but you are the one who are responsible for your life! Neither your family nor your surroundings who rule your life.. It’s you who decide it by your own. Sharing and listening to the given advise will be other thing, but you are the one to choose which path to go..
I somehow hate that recently I’ve been so much multi-tasking, engaged wif different things at the same time and feel like losing my track and my identity, frying brain..*sigh* I still stand my ground on how wrong things have gone so far, the winning story.. the barriers.. the failures which I’m working to fix them.
Agenda till Dec :
– Gotta fully concentrate on the thesis, 頑張れウィリーちゃん!
– Prepare for the progress of the research for lab presentation.
– Prepare for the oral presentation for the accepted paper. Shanghai, till we meet then.. Wish I can extend few days stay to find ancestor’s hut (as suggested by Hadi, haha)
– JLPT 2kyuu, ganbare! 時間が厳しい。。合格ができるかどうか自信がない。。
Stay Focus but keep the life balance is very important..
Then how to make every single day pleasant wipe away the stress for those routines, deadlines?
– Praying, i skipped it since last year, I guess..
– Extracurricular activities, hanging out wif friends..
– Self-reward, I’ve been too stingy for myself recently, somehow it’s due to few unrealized resolutions that I wish to happen next year.
– Sports, going to the gym at least twice in a week?
– Start the habit of eating choco again, maybe? 😛
Am very sleepy, cant think more.. Did I write sth out of the line?
Can I ask more which work for you?